If YOU are experiencing a crisis
Call (855) NMCRISIS (662-7474)
If YOUR LOVED ONE is Experiencing a Mental Health Crisis
Call 911 for police or medical assistance or call (855) NMCRISIS (662-7474)
The New Mexico Crisis and Access Line is open 24/7 if you need immediate assistance for some of these issues that could be affecting your loved one:
- Threatening to, or talking about wanting to, hurt or kill him/herself?
- Seeking access to firearms, available pills, or other means to kill him/herself?
- Talking or writing about death, dying, or suicide, when these actions are out of the ordinary for the person?
- Expressing feelings of hopelessness?
- Displaying rage, uncontrolled anger, or seeking revenge?
- Acting reckless or engaging in risky activities, seemingly without thinking?
- Saying he or she feels trapped, like there’s no way out?
- Increasing alcohol or drug use?
- Withdrawing from friends, family and society?
- Demonstrating anxiety, agitation, and insomnia (or sleeping all the time)?
Emergency Psychiatric Services
Go to the Memorial Medical Center emergency room for psychiatric emergency services.